Sunday, July 16, 2017

[Tag] Who I Am: Get to know the blogger! ☺

Photo taken in Victoria, Australia 
Hey guys! I thought for once I'd get a little bit personal and do a tag that shares something about myself. I don't know where this tag originated from, but I saw this over at Howling Libraries and liked the simplicity of it.

Q: What is the meaning behind your name?



My full name is Cassandra, but rarely ever do I hear other people utter it for it feels too-long. Too formal and stiff and kind of boring. And I know that Cassandra is actually a really cool name! I know that! I mean, it originated from Greek mythology! Cassandra was a Trojan princess with the gift of prophecy (but she was then cursed so that nobody would believe them). My friends call me Cass, and amongst work colleagues I'm Cassie.



I am the free-spirited, introverted, dance-to-the-beat-of-my-own-drum, independent, trend-avoiding, peaceful and loyal INFP. We're also kind of... hopeless romantics.

Q: What is your zodiac sign?

I am an Aquarius, and though I don't place too much faith in the validity of zodiac signs and astrology in general I must concede that the description for Aquarius is spot on for me.


"Aquarius-born are shy and quiet, but on the other hand they can be eccentric and energetic.... they are deep thinkers and highly intellectual people who love helping others."

"Although they can easily adapt to the energy that surrounds them, Aquarius-born have a deep need for some time alone and away from everything, in order to restore power."

"People born under the Aquarius sign look at the world as a place full of possibilities."

"...capable of perceiving the future and they know exactly what they want to be doing five or ten years from now."

Q: What is your Hogwarts House?

I'm pretty sure I'm a Hufflepuff.

Q: What are your learning styles?
  • Visual 10
  • Aural 2
  • Read/Write 10
  • Kinesthetic 8
I think I'm more of a visual-kinesthetic learner. This quiz was hard!




And no one was surprised...

Q: What is your blood type?

I believe I am O positive. Pretty much my whole family is, bar my father and older brother. According to Japanese blood type personality theory, I am optimistic, outgoing, with leadership abilities, and can set the mood for groups of people. O types don't care much about the little things, and while they're often late to events, and sometimes rude, we are resilient and flexible, able to roll with the punches.

I wouldn't take that too seriously. Majority of the world is O positive. :P

Q: What career are you meant to have?



"You have a skill for language, your imagination is vast and you are artistic and creative. Your brain is just overflowing with ideas, and all you have to do is get a piece of paper and share it with the world. You were born to turn words into magical stories."

Q: Which Divergent faction do you belong to?


I'm a Stiff! Aka Abnegation. Which makes sense, as a nurse. But I kind of wanted to be in Amity, because they get the good water!

Q: What does your birth order say about you?

According to the stereotypes, as a middle child I am the social butterfly, the peacekeeper and obsessed with fairness. I do tend to lean on my friends, but probably due to my introversion and independent nature I can do without large crowds and massive parties in my life. Even back in high school. I think I had a desire to be part of that scene, but I have a tendency to love the idea of something more than the reality itself.


So that's it! I tag anyone who wants to do this tag!

(See: I'm too lazy to tag this time around.)

Related Posts with Thumbnails