Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Top Ten Tuesday: Series I Haven't Started Yet


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted at The Broke and the Bookish. I haven't done one of these posts in years, literally! This week's topic is pretty interesting, and definitely one that I could extend way beyond ten, but let's go with the recommended amount, shall we? Feel free to kick my butt into gear.



Top Ten Series I Haven't Started Yet



1. The Chemical Garden Trilogy | Lauren Destefano | 2011
2. Starbound Trilogy | Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner | 2013
3. White Rabbit Chronicles | Gena Showalter | 2012
4. Gemma Doyle Trilogy | Libba Bray | 2003



5. The Program Series | Suzanne Young | 2013
6. Fairyland Series | Catherine M. Valente | 2011
7. The Nevernight Chronicles | Jay Kristoff | 2016
8. The Archived Series | Victoria Schwab | 2013



9. To All The Boys I've Loved Before Trilogy | Jenny Han | 2014
10. Abhorsen Series | Garth Nix | 1995



Yikes. That's really only scratching the surface of series-I-have-not-yet-started. Have you read any of those? I've heard AH-MAZING things about each and every one of these, so I ALREADY KNOW I SHOULD HAVE READ THEM ALREADY!! >_< Why must there be so many books? I can't read in my sleep!


Q: What are some series you haven't yet started but want to?


Related Posts with Thumbnails