Friday, June 30, 2017

Down the TBR Hole #3

Source: 


Down the TBR Hole is a meme/feature hosted by Lia (Lost in a Story). Hopefully this will remind me to read some of these long-lost, woeful books that have been sitting untouched, forgotten on these bookshelves of mine.


Rules
  • Go to your goodreads to-read shelf.
  • Order on ascending date added.
  • Take the first 5 books
  • Read the synopses of the books
  • Decide: keep it or should it go?

Let's get started!

Current TBR count: 443





Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
Release date: 16/06/2009

While this one doesn't sound quite as interesting to me personally I still want to give this one a go at some point. Probably when the weather starts picking up and I'm in the mood for more summery reads I'll go on a Sarah Dessen reading kick.

Verdict: KEEP


The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
Release date: 01/05/2010

I'm very on the fence with this book. It still sounds like something I would want to read. But. Why haven't I read it yet? Girl disappears and comes back years later, but she is a completely different person. I might just grab this at the library one day if I want to read it, I've had it for 7 years and still nothing.

Verdict: GO


All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab
Release date: 18/12/2009

Teenage murder mystery. I was excited for this one at some point, like 7 years ago. I think it's time to let this one go for good. Plus, Nomes (one of my favourite bloggers) wasn't too impressed, and that's enough reason for me to be rid of it.

Verdict: GO


Faithful by Janet Fox
Release date: 01/05/2010

Yep. I didn't realise that this book was set in Yellowstone National Park, Montana. I'm still interested in reading this book, and I have the second book too (but they're not really in a series I think?). And it's historical fiction.

Verdict: KEEP



The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
Release date: 02/11/2010

Eh. I remember loving the cover of this book when it was coming out, and I loved that the author drew inspiration from To Kill A Mockingbird, but I'm going to let this one go and pick it up at the library someday.



Verdict: GO





The Tension Of Opposites, All Unquiet Things and The Mockingbirds are all up for grabs!  They were all 2010 debut novels. First commenter gets it! Just tell me which book you want and it's yours. :) Of course, I also have other books that I want to get rid of so I'll contact you for further details and if you want any other books that I have.


Related Posts with Thumbnails