Saturday, July 30, 2011

30 Day Book Meme: Day 3

"Memes are fun! Well, some of them are at least."
Hosted by Arielle (Chimneys and Magic)!

Day 3: Your Favourite Series


I can tell you I am not much of a series person.
I have only read a couple SECOND books of a series, even!

There's Where She Went, the sequel to If I Stay. I love that series, but I think since then the magic of the books has been a bit lost.

Pretty Little Liars I've made it up to the 6th book, which I finished but after that I didn't feel like reading any more. If it was just books 1-4 that would be my favourite series.

I'm going to have to say Harry Potter, at least, right now. I'm planning on reading the series from book 1, from August 2011 to February 2012. Fingers crossed I love it even more afterwards!

WHAT ABOUT YOU?
What is your favourite series?


Related Posts with Thumbnails