Thursday, December 23, 2010

FIVE Challenge: Great Series

I've been wanting to do some sort of a wrap-up post with 2010, with regards to reading books and blogging. What better way to get started than through Persnickety Snark's challenge?
 
 
THIS IS A RE-POSTED POST, SINCE SOMEONE ACCIDENTALLY DELETED THE ORIGINAL. :P I wonder who that was...




Great Series

Uh oh. I'm not good with series. This one is open for any series in which at least one of the installments was released in 2010.

PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
Sara Shepard
Book 1 Goodreads



Plus the extra four books. I'm not sure whether I'm even going to get past the 6th book!
I'm thinking I'll just buy the first four, because I really liked them.

KAILMEYRA
Elizabeth Isaacs
Book 1 Goodreads



Despite the lackluster covers, this fantasy series is actually really good. And this is coming from me, and I don't warm to fantasy novels or series that often.

BRIGHT YOUNG THINGS
Anna Godbersen
Book 1 Goodreads






I loved Bright Young Things and only expect great things out of the next books in the series.

STORK
Wendy Delsol
Book 1 Goodreads






Just, sigh.

THE ETERNAL ONES 
Kirsten Miller
Book 1 Goodreads


Mystery mixed with romance and murder and tragedy and doubt and a seamless society, the Ouroboros Society, that rules over New York, both of present day and in past generations. A bit rocky, but definitely worth the read, and can't wait to keep reading!

Honourable Mentions:

MINDER by Kate Kaynak

I told you that series wasn't my area of expertise. There are so many series I haven't started yet. I pretty much listed all the series I've read with releases in 2010.
Related Posts with Thumbnails