Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (15): From Bad to Cursed

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill @ Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

Title: From Bad to Cursed
{goodreads}
Author: Katie Alender
Release Date: June 2011
Why? I vowed to WoW the book the week the cover was released. I really liked Bad Girls Don't Die, and Katie Alender is a lovely person. I can't wait to pre-order my copy of the book and return to the world. Also, the creepy theme returns! I'm really curious how Katie has chosen to extend the series, considering it was intended as a standalone. I'm sure the two books (BGDD and FBTW) will look great together, as well. I love owning books that are part of series, and books from the same author. :)




No synopsis just yet.




Thanks for visiting my weekly WoW post. ♥

What are you waiting on this week?


Related Posts with Thumbnails