Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Hey there, good lookin' books. {2011 releases}

This blog post is merely a mishmash of new released book covers in the YA scene. Book covers that I have not yet had the pleasure of showing off. How awesome is 2011 looking to be? I've also attached the goodreads link to each title, so you can read more about them!

1. Saundra Mitchell unleashed her FINAL cover for The Vespertine, which is due for release March 2011. It looks gorgeous. {goodreads}


2. The book cover Katie Alender's sequel to Bad Girls Don't Die, From Bad to Cursed, has been revealed, too. It is not yet finalised. I'm not 100% sure the covers match, but I like seeing a cover, nonetheless. I so can't wait to continue the story! I'll have to re-read BGDD to refreshen my memory. {goodreads}


3. Everyone has seen the cover of A Need So Beautiful. It really is beautiful. I can't wait to read it! {goodreads}



4. Bumped by Megan McCafferty. Can't wait to read another dystopian! I love all the trends that are popping up in YA. They seem to be taking over vampires. (seriously, there's mermaids, historical, dystopia, werewolves, fairies/faeries, contemporary...) What do you think? {goodreads}


5. Die For Me by Amy Plum, the first book in the Revenants trilogy. {goodreads} Spooky!


6. Then there is Between the Sea and Sky, from Jaclyn Dolamore, the author of Magic Under Glass. What a beautiful cover! I need to pre-order this, even just for the cover. I haven't read MUG yet, but I really love mermaid stories. :) {goodreads}


7. I don't actually know what this one is about, but I like the concept of the cover. :) The heart carved on the apple is pretty clever. {goodreads}



8. The Day Before by Lisa Schroeder, author of Personal Demons. {goodreads}


There are also many others, most of them sequels or next installments of series that I have not yet started, which is why I will not post them. Just join me and admire these works of art!

Related Posts with Thumbnails