Friday, November 19, 2010

Blog Hop (11) || Follow Friday (8)


Book Blogger Hop
Hey fellow bloggers and/or readers,


Thanks for hopping along to my little blog. :) Hope you enjoy your visit, and like what you see. If you do, feel free to follow.

If you'd like to hop around, too, then visit Jennifer at Crazy for Books for all the details! 

Here's this week's question:


COMING SOON




Hosted by Parajunkee's View, another feature meme through which you can discover new blog sites. :) If you follow me, comment and I'll follow you back without fail.

Here's this week's question:

How long have you been book blogging?

My first blog post was in mid-June. I've been blogging for 5 months now--my blog is about as old as my dog, Tofu. It's funny to think that it's been so long already, and yet there are people who have at it for YEARS. I can't wait to hit my 1st blogoversary. :)

 Stick around for . . . 
(weekly)
Good stuff. :P


Related Posts with Thumbnails