Friday, November 12, 2010

Blog Hop (10) | Follow Friday (7)


Book Blogger Hop
Hey fellow bloggers and/or readers,


Thanks for hopping along to my little blog. :) Hope you enjoy your visit, and like what you see. If you do, feel free to follow.

If you'd like to hop around, too, then visit Jennifer at Crazy for Books for all the details! 

Here's this week's question:


If you find a book that looks interesting, but is part of a series, do you always
start with the first title?

I usually always do. I've won a couple of sequels, and I won't read them until I've read the first books. However, there was one time I read the sequel before the first, though it wasn't so much of a carry-on of the plot, rather than a re-visitation of the characters.



Hosted by Parajunkee's View, another feature meme through which you can discover new blog sites. :) If you follow me, comment and I'll follow you back without fail.

Here's this week's question:

What is your usual monthly book budget?

I spent around $60 this-last month.
I don't buy that many books, usually.
It really depends on what books are coming out, how much I've spent on other stuff, how guilty I feel about spending money, etc.

 Stick around for . . . 
(weekly)
Some love to the Elevensies {link} -- this week I featured Sara Bennett Wealer! [RIVAL]
NetGalley! {link}
Review of The Six Rules of Maybe by Deb Caletti.
Review of The DUFF by Kody Keplinger.


Related Posts with Thumbnails