Monday, June 21, 2010

Your hair was long when we first met...


Sorry for the kind of weird title. This song "Samson" by Regina Spektor just speaks to me in so many different ways, and though I know the real meaning (that in itself is BEAUTIFUL-- it is reminiscent/reflective of the very famous "Hallelujah") Also, it's kind of funny, because I started high school in Year 7 with daggy really long hair, up to my waist. I'm now in Year 12, last year of high school and I've grown my hair again, but it's only up to my...armpits. You have to listen to the song! It's brilliant! Well, just lately I've been going through all my music, and I'm going to do a full format with my mp4 player. I'm "cleaning out my closet", as Eminem did a few years ago. :P No, I don't have that song, but now that I've mentioned it, I feel like listening to it. The only song of his I have is "Mockingbird", which I have a horrid affection towards, and I have NO idea why.
Anyway, I'm just here to post random stuff and status update. I've got too much work-- I have no idea why I have a blog. It's been 1> since I've completed a book, though I took a 2 day break after finishing "Uglies" by Scott Westerfeld, just because I thought it'd be a good place to take a break.

I am 66% through Sara Shepard's 6th PLL series book, "Killer". I've been kept interested all this time, although it has been a bit like nothing has happened. Even so, it just makes me want to finish it even quicker, so I can start on "Heartless", not that I will be able to start reading it in a while. It's like #2 on my TBR list.
I've updated the contests on the sidebar, and here's a contest!

At "So Many Books, So Little Time", there is the opportunity to win one book of your choice at the BookDepository! :D Get in there quick, it ends tomorrow! [22nd]

I'm having a hard time to post which book I want to win...I have so many I'd love to own! It's a toss-up between Sea by Heidi R. Kling, The DUFF by Kody Keplinger, or A Blue so Dark by Holly Schindler. It's difficult being this greedy. :| (it was a joke)

I've been stuck on twitter, flickr and deviantart the past few days. I noticed there's a complete lack of photos and stuff, so here are a few (IMO) really pretty ones.

Related Posts with Thumbnails